Duromine (15 mg, 30 mg, 40 mg) Diet Pill Review
How Duromine Diet Pill works:DUROMINE® diet pill (manufacturer & supplier contact information) is a prescription drug. That is, it has to be prescribed for you by your doctor.
Duromine pill is a drug primary used as an appetite suppressant, typically prescribed for individuals being at increased medical risk because of their weight.
Duromine diet pill, being a phentermine-based weight-loss pill, is a synthetic stimulant. Generally, Duromine pill is supposed to have the same effect as Phentermine acting on your Central Nervous System.
However, Duromine pill also contains Resin which is said to enable a slow release of phentermine ingredient, so that Duromine effect lasts all day.
How Duromine Pill is PresentedDuromine capsules are available in three strengths, 15mg, 30mg or 40mg, in packs of 30 capsules.
DUROMINE 15 mg capsulesGrey and green hard gelatin capsules with the caption DUROMINE 15 printed in black in the axial direction on each capsule half. Each capsule contains phentermine ion-exchange resin complex that releases phentermine 15 mg.
DUROMINE 30 mg capsules
Grey and reddish brown hard gelatin capsules with the caption DUROMINE 30 printed in white in the axial direction on each capsule half. Each capsule contains phentermine ion-exchange resin complex that releases phentermine 30 mg.
DUROMINE 40 mg capsules
DUROMINE is indicated as a short-term adjunct in a medically monitored comprehensive regimen of weight reduction based on exercise, diet (caloric restriction) and behaviour modification in obese patients with a body mass index (BMI) of 30kg/m² or greater who have not achieved an adequate clinical response to an appropriate weight-reducing regimen alone.
DUROMINE may appropriately be initiated in overweight patients with a lower BMI when risk of morbidity from other medical conditions is increased. Patients with the following co-morbidities are particular candidates for medical assistance with weight reduction, and may be considered for treatment even if their BMI does not exceed 30 kg/m2:
- sleep apnoea,
- insulin-resistant diabetes mellitus,
- pre-diabetes or impaired glucose tolerance in association with obesity,
- high cardiovascular risk status as a consequence of obesity
Secondary organic causes of obesity should be excluded by diagnosis before prescribing this agent.
Avoid using Duromine Diet Pill if:
- You have any of the following medical conditions:
- very high blood pressure.
- high blood pressure in the lung.
- problems with the valves in your heart.
- disease related to blood vessels in the brain.
- severe heart disease including changes in the rhythm or rate of the heart beat.
- narrowing of the blood vessels due to thickening or hardening of the blood vessel wall.
- overactive thyroid gland.
- psychiatric illness including anorexia nervosa (loss of appetite) and depression.
- glaucoma (high pressure in the eye).
- You are currently taking, or have taken within the last 14 days, antidepressant medicines from the mono-amine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) class such as phenelzine (eg Nardil) or tranylcypromine (eg Parnate).
- You are allergic to phentermine or to any of the other Duromine ingredients.
- You have previously misused drugs or alcohol.
- Usage date has expired.
Before you start using Duromine pill:Tell your doctor if you are taking any of these medicines:
- any medicines for weight reduction
- any medicines for depression or obsessive compulsive disorder such as fluoxetine (eg Prozac, Erocap, Lovan, Zactin); sertraline (eg, Zoloft); paroxetine (eg Aropax); clomipramine (eg Anafranil, Placil).
- ergot-like medicines for migraine such as ergotamine (eg Cafergot, Ergodryl, Migral)
- any cough and cold remedies containing pseudoephedrine, phenylpropanolamine or phenylephrine.
- thyroid hormones.
- any medication for mental illness
- medicines for lowering high blood pressure including clonidine, methyldopa or guanethidine.
- any medicines that you buy without a prescription.
- are pregnant or intending to become pregnant
- are breastfeeding
- have high blood pressure
- have heart disease such as angina (chest pain)
- have diabetes
- have epilepsy.
- For adults and children over 12 years, the usual dose of Duromine is one capsule per day. However, your doctor will prescribe the right dose for you.
- Take Duromine first thing in the morning, at breakfast time so that it does not keep you awake at night.
- Swallow Duromine capsules with plenty of water. Do not chew or open the capsules.
- Follow your doctor's instructions exactly and never change the dose yourself. Increasing the dose may not necessarily make you lose more weight or make you lose weight faster. However you will most likely experience more side effects. Your doctor will tell you how long you are to take Duromine for.
While you are using Duromine
- You should regularly visit your doctor for a medical check up.
- Tell your doctor immediately if you experience sudden or rapid weight loss, difficulty breathing, chest pain, fainting, swelling of the lower limbs and if you can not exercise as much as you usually can.
- Be careful driving or operating machinery until you know how Duromine affects you.
- DO NOT drink alcohol whilst taking Duromine.
- Check with your doctor or pharmacist before you start to take any cough or cold medication.
Duromine side effectsYou should inform your doctor or pharmacist as soon as possible if you do not feel well while you are taking Duromine.
Seek imediate contact with your doctor if you experience:
- sudden or rapid weight loss.
- difficulty breathing.
- chest pain.
- swelling of the lower limbs and if you can not exercise as much as you usually can.
Duromine IngredientsDuromine capsules contain:
- lactosevliquid paraffin.
- magnesium stearate.
- titanium dioxide.
- carbon black.
- brilliant blue FCF.
- iron oxide yellow.
- iron oxide red.
- sunset yellow FCF.
Duromine Manyfacturere and supplierAustralia
iNova Pharmaceuticals (Australia) Pty Limited
9 – 15 Chilvers Road
Thornleigh NSW 2120
Telephone: + 61 2 9875 6322
Fax: + 61 2 9875 6416
1300 363 212
Medical Communications and Drug Safety:
1800 253 272 (Australia Only)
+ 61 2 9875 6381 (Outside Australia)
iNova Pharmaceuticals (Singapore) Pte Ltd
(Malaysia Branch) (995059W)
Level 5, Wisma Samudra
No. 1, Jalan Kontraktor U1/14
Hicom-Glenmarie Ind. Park
40150 Shah Alam Malaysia
Telephone: +603 5569 1278
Fax: +603 5569 1279
iNova Pharmaceuticals (Singapore) Pte Limited
10 Ubi Crescent
# 02-51 Ubi Techpark
Telephone: +65 67423116
Fax: +65 67424681
iNova Pharmaceuticals (Hong Kong) Limited
Unit 01, 20/F, Millennium City 3
370 Kwun Tong Road, Kwun Tong
Kowloon, Hong Kong
Telephone: +852 2155 0668
Fax: +852 2969 5939
iNova Pharmaceuticals (Pty) Ltd
Cnr Barbara and North Reef Roads
Elandsfontein 1406 Gauteng
Telephone: +27 11 821 0112
Fax: +27 11 821 0206
Distributors: New Zealand
Douglas Pharmaceuticals Ltd,
Central Park Drive, Lincoln, Auckland 0610
Telephone: +64 9 835 0660
Fax: +64 9 835 0665